The Sonic Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan War Rules

+2
Ice The Hedgehog
ToonLinkMaster25
6 posters

Go down

Clan War Rules Empty Clan War Rules

Post  ToonLinkMaster25 Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:50 pm

So This is how a clan war works. We take the amount of people and add their lives together. First match is 3 stock the winner is only allowed to use the amount of life he ended with in the last match. The loser sends in a different teamate and it continues until one team has no more lives.

Our Rules are:
3 stock Final Destination.
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 477
Brawl Friend Code : 2019-9328-6905
MKWii Friend Code : 5456|0946|1270
Trophys and Medals : Tourney#1.5 Brawl Trophy
Registration date : 2008-11-05

https://thesonicdojo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Clan War Rules Empty Re: Clan War Rules

Post  Ice The Hedgehog Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:03 pm

very clever bro
Ice The Hedgehog
Ice The Hedgehog
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 148
Brawl Friend Code : 1289-7897-9461
MKWii Friend Code : 0645 6524 2834
Trophys and Medals : Tourney#4 Pokemon Trophy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Ice+The+Hedgehog.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  SM Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:22 pm

Tlm has very good ideas
SM
SM
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post  ToonLinkMaster25 Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:39 pm

That was not mine.
ToonLinkMaster25
ToonLinkMaster25
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 477

https://thesonicdojo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haseo Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:03 am

TL;DR=To long didnt read(for people who dont want to read that wall of text) "add neutral stages for the love of all that is pure"

why just final d i mean come on that arch on the bottom messes everyone up and makes them die

atleast smashville seem more fair of a stage since there is no arch but there is a floating moving platform but that shouldnt matter cause both people can use that to their advantage

atleast add battlefield D= i get bored of final d makes everything to easy cause of the flat stage basicaly spam your moves that disturb peoples movement for example falco's laser you either have to jump ,block,duck, dodge,or reflect (character dependant ) it but you cant escape it cause its going in a straight line on a flat stage you jump they just jump and shoot

i'm not saying that we should use all stages i'm just sayin we should atleast add all the neutral stages as a choice

cause i know for sure

all of you get bored of Final destination realy quickly but you pick it only for the reason its a flat stage and think its a fair stage but heres a fact Final Destination is not fair to all characters i'm pretty sure you all know sonic yeah thats his best stage and i'm pretty sure you all know wolf thats his worst stage the fact of the matter is what you see as fair is actualy not fair to all characters

the only reason i dont choose mario much on final d is because its a flat stage it makes it easy for me to short hop my up tilts and make you go from 0 to 50 with only one move that you can almost not escape if i time myself correctly

as someones said to me before

"stage shouldnt be compared to skill, a player should be able to adapt to all situations taking full advantage of everything around you"
Haseo
Haseo
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 78
Brawl Friend Code : 1805-7136-4971
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASON Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:22 pm

HASEO
U TLK 2 MUCH
MASON
MASON

Number of posts : 332
Brawl Friend Code : 0130 6005 4977
MKWii Friend Code : 1505 3882 6795
Registration date : 2009-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  l0ve0fevil Thu May 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Metal Casting

This is one of the most ancient methods of material forming, but used today just as well. Metal Casting is the process of pouring molten metal into a form, which is a hollow mold with internal dimensions the same as the required product outer dimensions. Once the metal solidifies, the mold is either broken or separated in some way to release the formed product inside.

The advantage of this manufacturing process is that large, heavy products can be formed quickly and economically, with a high repeatability. The finish quality of cast metal, however, is usually quite poor as the most common casting molds are made from sand. The cast products will hence often require machining if they are to be used in a precision environment. For example, car motors are manufactured from cast metal, and then cnc machined to form the finish required. The reason manufacturers use two different manufacturing methods instead of one (i.e., just machining a block of metal) is that machining is very expensive and the less material that needs to be taken off – the better and cheaper.
l0ve0fevil

Number of posts : 25
Brawl Friend Code : 568
MKWii Friend Code : 0000 0000 000056856
Registration date : 2011-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down