The Sonic Dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey, Im Darkie.

4 posters

Go down

Hey, Im Darkie. Empty Hey, Im Darkie.

Post  Darkie Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Hey I'm Darkie. I use to be real good back when I played Brawl. Which was a long long time ago. (Back in May)
Once Mario Kart Wii came out, Brawl was slowly leaving my system of gaming, until it finally died. About two months later after leaving Brawl. A friend of mine named Sora (https://www.youtube.com/user/brawlermaster) convinced me to play Brawl again as for he thought i was a very skilled brawler, and so i began to play Brawl. It was for a very short period of time. About a week or so. During that one week, he invited me over to A2 Army. You guys probably know that clan, so yea! I left A2 cause i obviously wasnt into Brawl. They promised to train me so i would be a pro like them, but I just wasnt into Brawl. During July someone by the name of Sonicmaster was hosting a tourney in Mario Kart Wii. This is how i met the leader of this clan. Months went by, and i lost complete contact with SonicMaster and ToonLink. So, i moved on with MKW. Yesterday, April 16, I stopped by the Nintendo Wifi Alliance Chat, and some guy (SonicMaster) pmed me giving me the link to this site. My name on the chat was SD*Darkie*. He probably didnt know that the SD i was in was a MKW clan, and not this one. I came here and chatted with the stranger (SonicMaster) since i didnt really remember him just yet. We chatted for a bit, and thats when i remembered about a bulletin SonicMaster posted on youtube saying something about a Dojo, and after that i just couldnt believe it was really him. My old friend =P
I guess i can say he invited me to join his Sonic Dojo, so i thought about it for a day, and decided to join. He seemed happy, and of course i was. So atm, I'm in a MKW clan called Star Dashers SD* and a Brawl called called Sonic Dojo {sd} ^_^
Hmm...i talk too much, so ima just wrap things up. Well...i just want everyone to know that im the new kid in SD. I'm practicing in Brawl atm hoping to become the pro i once was. I dont wanna feel like a stranger to you all so this is like my introduction. Hope to brawl the pros in SD very soon, and give you guys a challenge. In the mean time, ill just practice and hope for the best
:D
Darkie
Darkie

Number of posts : 3
Brawl Friend Code : 4597 4339 1499
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Hey, Im Darkie. Empty Re: Hey, Im Darkie.

Post  SM Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:05 pm

thank you nice to have you in this clan :D
SM
SM
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 473
Brawl Friend Code : 2019-9328-6905
MKWii Friend Code : 5456|0946|1270
Trophys and Medals : Tourney#1.5 Brawl Trophy
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Ice The Hedgehog Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:21 pm

cheers
Ice The Hedgehog
Ice The Hedgehog
Banned
Banned

Number of posts : 148
Brawl Friend Code : 1289-7897-9461
MKWii Friend Code : 0645 6524 2834
Trophys and Medals : Tourney#4 Pokemon Trophy
Registration date : 2009-01-12

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Ice+The+Hedgehog.ai

Back to top Go down

Post  sp3 Fri May 15, 2009 4:39 pm

welcome!im new as well :D
sp3
sp3

Number of posts : 5
Brawl Friend Code : 0688-5445-1969
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum